Muskegon Family Care’s general dentistry provides services for patients of all ages.
Our services include emergency dental care, hygiene visits, root canal therapy, crowns and implants.
We currently accept a variety of Medicare Advantage plans, Medicaid, a variety of Medicaid HMO plans and private health insurance. We also offer a sliding fee scale for the under and uninsured.
- 2D and 3D X-rays
- Well Child Oral Examinations
- Hygiene Prophylaxis Cleanings
- Restorative Fillings, Crowns and Bridges
- Extractions (including Wisdom Teeth)
- Emergency Care (Same day appointments)
- Teeth Whitening ($100, Upper and Lower)
- Fluoride and Sealant Applications
- Root Canal Therapy (RCT)
- Dental Health Coach (Only one in the nation!)