OverviewOur Dental Providers
Muskegon Family Care’s general dentistry provides services for patients of all ages.
Our services include emergency dental care, hygiene visits, root canal therapy, crowns and implants.
We currently accept a variety of Medicare Advantage plans, Medicaid, a variety of Medicaid HMO plans and private health insurance. We also offer a sliding fee scale for the under and uninsured.
Monday – Friday: 7 am – 5 pm
Call us for more information:
(231) 739-9315 (Main Number)
(231) 737-1835 (Check-in number on arrival)
Phone: (231) 737-1702
- 2D and 3D X-rays
- Well Child Oral Examinations
- Hygiene Prophylaxis Cleanings
- Restorative Fillings and Crowns
- Extractions (including Wisdom Teeth)
- Emergency Care (Same day appointments)
- Teeth Whitening ($100, Upper and Lower)
- Fluoride and Sealant Applications
- Root Canal Therapy (RCT)
- Dental Health Coach (Only one in the nation!)