Click to view Sliding Fee Scale
Click to view our our Sliding Fee Scale Application.
Muskegon Family Care offers a Sliding Fee Scale program which allows patients to pay a reduced fee for services. This is based on your family size and income. The lowest fee for visits under this scale is $10/medical and $50/dental, and the fee scale offers a discount percentage for patients whose incomes are up to 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
Call our Financial Resource Specialists at 231-737-1825 for more details.
You must have copies of the essential documents that apply to everyone in your “household”. For purposes of the Sliding Fee Discount Program, the term “household” is defined as any persons, related by birth, marriage, or adoption and residing together in the same household. Individuals who reside in a boarding house, residence hall, or other dwelling where household expenses are completely independent are not considered a household.
These documents include:
- Federal 1040 Income Tax Return (most recent year filed)
- W-2 form(s) (most recent year)
- All other sources of income including:
- Last two paycheck stubs (or any other form of paycheck verification)
- Social Security Income
- Child Support Income
- Alimony Income
- Rental Income
- Student Loan Income (letter)
- Stipend/Award Letter (for Students)